Examination information and revision
Please click here to find PiXL resources and Information for candidates regarding examinations.
Useful presentations can be found here:
PiXL Maths App
The PiXL Maths App is a great way to revise mathematics on your phone, tablet or computer outside of lessons. It contains graded work, broken down into key topics, and will track the topics you need to work on. The PDF file below gives an overview of how the app works, ask your Maths teacher for more information if you need it.
GCSE Practice Resources
Below are practice exam questions split into new-GCSE grades (3-9) and topic (Algebra, Geometry, Number, Ratio & Proportion and Statistics):
GCSE exam knowledge quick tests
Electronics and Mechanisms
Health and Safety Questions
ICT Research and Consumer Info Questions
Quality Control question booklet
Login to ShowMyHomework to access all Science resources.
1. Work through Mr Bruff guides and YouTube tutorials
2. Practice paper 1 and 2
3. Two practice Writing Tasks –
Paper 1. Write a story called “The Adventure”
Paper 2. “Watching television is a complete waste of time”. Write an article for a local newspaper in which you argue your view
1. Pixl Literature App. Remember the idea is to actively engage with this. If you get a question wrong repeat it and learn it. You can check your progress on the Overview screen.
2. Re-read and annotate Power and Conflict poems.
What is the content?
What is the theme?
What are the 5 key lines? Why?
Which other poem could you compare it to?
3. BBC Bitesize Literature – Blood Brothers and Macbeth.
4. Practice Paper 1 and 2